We Install The REME-HALO Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award-winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier reduces odors and air pollutants by purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial, and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust. Thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. And, say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms. The REME HALO® is like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows.
Take The Indoor Air Quality Quiz
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system, and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
Features and Benefits:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
If you are interested in purifying the air in your home, contact us and we'll get you set up with the REME-HALO!
All copyrights and trademarks registered on these items are the property of RGF Environmental Group, Inc. and the use of these for any commercial purpose is prohibited without the prior written consent of RGF Environmental Group, Inc.